Friday, June 17, 2011

Okay, seriously.

Here's the deal. I've tried the blogging thing like a hundred times and every time I start it, I lose interest immediately and leave my shitty, unfinished blog in internet purgatory for the rest of eternity. That's so fucking rude. So now I'm starting this one, which was designed by my above-average looking friend Ashley. She has a blog, too, but I can't link it because I'm virtually incapable of doing anything internetty (it's a word now). She's on the right. She's my only follower. Click on her and read her blog--she'll teach you how to manage your sheckels.

On occasion, I go on rants. That's what I'll do with this blog. I don't have time to go on one now, but I do have some topics in mind for the near future. I've been really annoyed lately with the following concepts:

Child beauty pageants
Ignorant Facebook statuses
Weddings

So, my next rant will cover one or all of those topics.

Well, alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment